We are here to support your business.
Xera Consultancy is a London-based company delivering valuable Quality Assurance and Compliance services to the pharmaceutical sector and clients looking for on-going business development support.
The company is set to become a key resource, supporting pharma and biotech companies around the world with diligent compliance with regulations and adhering to documentation and clinical standards, with many years of international experience underpinning services. Working on long-term client partnerships the company aims to support the development of treatments and technologies that bring real benefit to people.
Our quality standards apply also in terms of service, technical expertise and advice.
Our dedicated employees are happy to assist you with know-how and experience in your daily business.
Clinical Research and Pharmacovigilance QA
- We provide following services in collaboration with Europharm Consulting
- GCP and GVP Auditing including Vendor Qualification Audits
- Monitoring of Clinical Trials
- Document Management (e.g. Trial Master File (TMF) and Investigator Site File (ISF) Reconciliation)
- Pharmacovigilance System Master File (PSMF) Management, gap analysis of Pharmacovigilance Activities and vendor management
- Inspection Readiness and post-inspection support
- Quality Management System (QMS) analysis, review and improvements
- Business Plan Support and Writing
- Business development strategy assessment and planning
- Market Research
- Forecasting Projects (Pharma)
- Business Communication Services including strategy, website content and similar functions
- Website Building, Logo Design and Social Media Marketing
- Client Services, Planning Meetings, Lead Development, Organising and Planning Client Events
- Copyediting (to ensure that the final text is error-free and meets required language specifications)
- Academic and scientific translation, transcription and proofreading (Turkish - English - Turkish)
- Documents of interest: Academic articles, clinical trial protocols, standard operating procedures (SOPs), informed consent forms, medical reports, website content, work orders, job descriptions, etc.
- Please send an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.
Let's Get In Touch
We welcome you to contact us for more information
about any of our products or services.
- Kentish Town London